- This event has passed.
Job Opening in LifeMoves
March 1 @ 8:00 am - March 31 @ 5:00 pm
Lead Homeless Outreach Team (HOT) Case Manager
LifeMoves is one of the largest and most effective providers of shelter and supportive services across Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Peninsula. As a results-driven organization since 1987, our mission has been to provide interim housing and supportive services that create opportunities for homeless families and individuals to rapidly return to stable housing and long-term self-sufficiency. Our successful therapeutic service model combines clean, modern housing with intensive supportive services that promote dignity and motivate our clients to achieve autonomy. LifeMovesoperates over 15 major sites from San Jose to Daly City.
The successful Homeless Outreach Team (HOT) Lead Case Manager will have the ability to represent LifeMoves in a diplomatic and professional manner with partnering service providers, funders, law enforcement and other city/county entities. Under the direction of the Program Director, the HOT Lead case Manager is responsible forproviding on-going guidance and supervision to the HOT staff andensuring the delivery of high quality services, including the successful coordination of all multidisciplinary team meetings. In addition, this lead position is responsible for having a thorough knowledge and understanding of the counties’ various housing programs.
The Homeless Outreach Team (HOT) is a dynamic team initiative which provides direct services to unsheltered individuals and families living in a variety of homeless situations. The HOT team is a recognized, evidenced-based, practice model which has extremely high visibility in the cities of San Mateo County.
Administration & Supervision:
• Ensure the delivery of services in a professional, ethical and effective manner, In partnership with the Program Director, Ensure the delivery of HOT services in compliance with all LifeMoves policies and procedures
• In absence of Program Director, manage day to day operations
• Attend and facilitate documentation of all multi-disciplinary team meetings
• Attend all staff trainings as assigned
• Provide on-going guidance and supervision to staff regarding the delivery of HOT services
• Assist the Program Director with the development of training plans
• Assist the Program Director with the coordination of staff scheduling
• In conjunction with the Program Director, plan and ensure facilitation of case management and staff meetings
• Oversee client caseload
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with service providers, funders, law enforcement and other city/county entities
• Serve as liaison with the San Mateo Medical Center Street Medicine Team
• Interface directly and regularly with Community Healthcare Outreach Worker (CHOW) Supervisor to ensure smooth and effective collaboration between both departments and agency partnerships
• Supervise the collection, compilation, and submission of all program statistics
• Ensure that all staff submit monthly, quarterly, and assigned reports to the Program Director in a timely fashion
Education and Experience
• BA/BS in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology or similar field desired
• Experience working with homeless individuals and other marginalized populations in crisis is recognized and highly desirable
• Ability to manage complex data systems
• Demonstrated leadership or supervisory experience
• Prior project management experience a plus
• Highly organized and strong time management skills
• Available to work periodic weekend hours
• Interest in professional growth
How to Apply:Please e-mail a resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com. Include the job title in the subject line and send resume and cover letter as attachments. We do not accept phone calls.