- This event has passed.
San Bruno Community Foundation Regular Meeting of the Board Members
November 1, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors
- Call to Order/Welcome
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: September 6, 2017, Regular Board Meeting
- Board Member Comments
- Executive Director’s Report
- Consent Calendar: All items are considered routine or implement an earlier Board action and may be enacted by one motion; there will be no separate discussion unless requested by a Board Member or staff.
- Receive and Approve Treasurer’s Report (August and September 2017 Financial Statements)
- Conduct of Business
- Receive Report from Novogradac & Company LLP Regarding the San Bruno Community Foundation’s Audited Financial Statements for the Year Ended June 30, 2017, and Adopt Resolution Approving the Audited Financial Statements for the Year Ended June 30, 2017
- Receive Report from Ad Hoc Committee on Program Strategy Development Regarding Strategic Initiatives in Partnership with the City of San Bruno and Adopt Resolution Approving Strategic Grant to the City of San Bruno for the Conceptual Design of a New Recreation Center and Aquatic Center in an Amount Not to Exceed $550,000
- Discuss Proposal to Consider Development of First Responder Effectiveness Strategic Initiative in Partnership with the City of San Bruno and Adopt Resolution Creating Ad Hoc Committee on First Responder Effectiveness Strategic Initiative
- Receive Report on Other Programs (Community Grants Fund, Crestmoor Neighborhood Memorial Scholarship, Music Education Strategic Initiative)
- Elect Officers for 2018
- Public Comment: Individuals are allowed three minutes, groups in attendance, five minutes. If you are unable to remain at the meeting, contact the President to request that the Board consider your comments earlier. It is the Board’s policy to refer matters raised in this forum to staff for research and/or action where appropriate. The Brown Act prohibits the Board from discussing or acting upon any matter not agendized pursuant to State Law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals requiring reasonable accommodations or appropriate alternative formats for notices, agendas, and records for this meeting should notify us 48 hours prior to meeting. Please call the City Clerk’s Office at 650-616-7058.